Creamy and smooth, this No-Bake Cheesecake is the perfect summer dessert. A sweet cheesecake filling is set inside a graham cracker crust for an irresistible classic dessert. Top it with whipped cream and strawberries to take it up another notch!
This easy No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake recipe is full of strawberry flavor! Made with gelatin and cooked strawberries, it has a thick and creamy texture that makes it a totally irresistible cheesecake. The perfect strawberry dessert for spring and summer.
Looking for no-bake cheesecake recipes in other flavors? Try my Perfect No-Bake Cheesecake recipe.
Easy No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe:
EASIEST No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake that is whipped, creamy, and loaded with fresh strawberry flavor. The amount of strawberries in this cheesecake is impressive and you will love the simple crust.
This is a great make-ahead cake that is perfect for Summer. It comes together quickly, looks beautiful, and tastes amazing. I feel like I’ve gone a little crazy with the no-bake cheesecakes this year so far and I have to tell you, it’s not over yet. The cheesecake comes together quickly but needs time to chill so it can set firm enough to slice. Plan ahead for this.
Strawberry desserts that depend on fresh strawberries for their flavor tend to present a bit of a problem. Pureeing enough berries to give you a good strawberry flavor ends up being a lot of liquid, which doesn’t always work well. In a no-bake cheesecake, it’s a problem because, in order to not have your cheesecake melt all over the place, you need to thicken that strawberry puree.
To accomplish that in this cheesecake, I used gelatin which is cooked with the strawberry puree over the stove.
How to Make a Perfect No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake? Watch With Us!
Watch the video tutorial below and you will see how easy it is to make a great no-bake strawberry cheesecake. BONUS: there’s no need to heat your oven and all you need is a hand mixer and blender or food processor, a 7-inch springform pan, and a sieve for straining.
How to make this no-bake Strawberry Cheesecake recipe:
Start with a graham cracker crust — also totally no-bake! I am a classic fan of the original Graham cracker crust, but, I also realize that there are many different choices that fit this recipe wonderfully. Below are a few of the hard cookies that I have been known to use for a cookie crust and can easily see fitting into this recipe well with delicious results.
- Oreo cookies – remove the cream filling and only use the chocolate cookie.
- Hard lemon cookies.
- Shortbread cookies.
- Vanilla wafers.
- Teddy Graham bear crackers.
Butter: Melted unsalted butter is used as “glue” to hold the crust together. It’s also used in the jam to prevent it from foaming as it cooks.
Puree some strawberries: fresh, local, in-season strawberries are going to be best, but you can get away with off-season or frozen if you need — you will just want to taste the cheesecake before pouring it into the crust and add sugar if needed.
Strain your puree: This is essential because it will give you the smoothest texture.
Cook your puree with some sugar and lemon juice to make a thick strawberry sauce that will flavor your cheesecake.
Soak powdered gelatin or gelatin sheets in cold water when powdered gelatin blooms or after 5 minutes add this in the hot strawberry reduction and mix well. If you are using gelatin sheets after 5 minutes squeezed the gelatine sheets and remove the excess water. Pour in the strawberry reduction and mix it well. Turn off the heat pour the strawberry reduction into another bowl and let it comes to room temperature.
Mix up the filling: start with room temperature cream cheese, and beat it until smooth. Then add the sugar and vanilla and whip it good. Then add chilled heavy cream in the cream cheese mixture and whip until becomes soft and smooth. At the end add strawberry puree, and whip it good.
Assemble The Cheesecake
Spread the filling evenly into the crust. Use a small offset spatula to smooth it over all the way to the edges of the pan. The cheesecake needs to refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving. This is to ensure the filling is set and you’ll get neat slices out of it.
Can You Make this Strawberry Cheesecake Ahead? Yes!
One of the great things about cheesecakes is that they can be made ahead, which is what I typically do. You could definitely make this the day before serving, or even a couple of days before. Cheesecakes last really well, which is awesome.
The cheesecake is finished off with some whipped cream, which also stays sturdy and nice, and some strawberries.
The final result is truly the perfect No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake! With a little gelatin and, a full pound of strawberries is pureed and turned into a thick and creamy cheesecake! So much strawberry flavor and so delicious! It’ll definitely be your new favorite cheesecake for summer.
Can I use frozen strawberries?
Since I’ve made some changes to this recipe, fresh and frozen fruit both work just as well! If using frozen strawberries, you may find they release extra liquid. Be sure that your strawberry sauce is very thick when it is done cooking.
WHY IS MY NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE NOT FIRM?
Typically, when a no-bake cheesecake does not set up, it just needs more time. If after a few hours in the refrigerator it is still runny, you can place it in the freezer for an hour to see if that will harden things, using a bit of lemon juice in the batter will always make sure it firms up after being refrigerated. Remember, that while you want it to slice nicely, even a slightly runny no-bake cheesecake will be delicious because it will have great flavor. It’s just more like pudding than cake at that point!
How to store this Strawberry Cheesecake:
This no-baked Strawberry Cheesecake can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days but is best if eaten within 2-3 days as the crust will get softer the longer it sits.
This cheesecake can be frozen, but once frozen I prefer serving it still partially frozen, as the cheesecake will release moisture as it thaws and the crust will get a little soggy if it is completely thawed.
If you like this no-bake cheesecake recipe, try the other:
If You Liked This No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe, You Might Also Like!
Easy Tres Leches Cake: Three Milk Cake
If you make this No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake leave a comment, rate it, and tag a photo #bake_with_ayesha on Instagram! Would love to see your snap!
FIND ME ON PINTEREST FOR MORE GREAT RECIPES! I AM ALWAYS PINNING :)!
HUNGRY FOR MORE? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
- 2 cups or 200 grams graham crackers or vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup or 60 grams melted butter
- 500 grams fresh or frozen strawberries
- 60 grams or 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2-1/2 teaspoons powdered gelatin or 3 gelatin sheets
- 370 grams or 13oz Philadelphia cream cheese
- 100 grams or 2/3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 160 grams or 2/3 cup chilled heavy cream
- 200 grams chilled heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons or 1/4 cup powdered sugar
For The Base:
- Line a 7″ Springform pan or pastry ring with parchment paper.
- Crush Graham crackers in the food processor to create crumbs.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cookie crumbs, and melted butter and mix well fully incorporated.
- Press the crust mixture into the bottom of a springform pan.
- Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Into a food processor or blender, add fresh or frozen strawberries and pulse until smooth then strain through a fine-mesh strainer.
- Add the strawberry puree, sugar, and lemon juice to a medium to a large saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture begins to thicken and bubble, about 5 to 10 minutes and reduced to half.
- Add the cold water to a small bowl and sprinkle the powdered gelatin over the water. Let it sit for about 5 minutes. Or Soak gelatin sheets in cold water for 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and remove it from heat, add squeezed gelatin sheets or bloom gelatin powder in the hot strawberry puree and mix it well.
- Pour into a bowl and set aside to cool on the counter.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla altogether until well combined and smooth.
- Add chilled heavy cream and whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Add about 1/2 of the strawberry mixture to the cream cheese mixture and beat until well combined and smooth.
- Add another half of the strawberry mixture and beat until well combined and smooth.
- Add the filling to the crust and spread it into an even layer.
- Refrigerate cheesecake until firm, 5-6 hours or overnight.
Whipped Cream Topping:
- To finish off the cheesecake, remove it from the springform pan and set it on a plate or serving platter.
- Add the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract for the whipped cream topping to a large mixer bowl. Whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Pipe swirls of whipped cream around the edge of the cheesecake. Top the cheesecake off with some sliced strawberries, if desired.
- Refrigerate cheesecake until ready to serve. Cheesecake is best for 4-5 days.
This looks absolutely delicious. I enjoyed every bit detail of this cheesecake and this is so easy to make. I am gonna try this on this weekend and then let you know how it comes out.